Monday, October 26, 2009

The Three Roses



Now normally, I won't be writing about my photos that I take. I like people to be able to interpret my work for themselves. This picture however, means a lot to me. I am going to share my experiences from this picture and why I was inspired to take this photo.

In this picture, my crown is blurred and the roses are predominant. Each rose represents something it took for me to be able to win the Miss Syracuse Outstanding Teen Pageant. The rose on the left stands for all of the wonderful piano teachers I have had in my life. Without their guidance, I would never have been able to strengthen my talent enough to play in front of such large crowds.

The rose on the right side of the photo represents the time and effort I have put into my education and the amazing teachers who have helped me along the way. I have learned so much and spent so much time studying all of my different subjects. This knowledge that I have gained has helped me to be able to perform well in my interviews, both with the judges and on-stage. I am able to clearly make known my point and view and opinion based off of my education.

The main rose in the center of the picture is the most important to me. It represents the family and friends in my life who have supported me, both verbally and financially, and encouraged me to fulfill my goal of participating in a pageant. They were constantly there to give me advice or to cheer me up when I had my doubts. I absolutely could not be here today as Miss Teen Syracuse without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment